Welcome to the daily life of the Manis family. We are a family of 10 with a great love for each other and for our Mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. We are fun loving and have a great time (most of the time). We take time to stop and smell the flowers!!! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all ways acknowledge Him and he will make straight your path. Proverbs 3:5-6
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Mommy's Heart Feels Good
Ok the last couple of days as I have been taking kids here and there my heart has felt so good to hear my children singing praise music along with the cd. And then they ask for their favorite song to be played again and again. Some days I really wonder if I am getting through to my kids and that they understand what we are trying to teach them. Then they ask to say the blessing at dinner or say to you "I love you and so does Jesus." This morning i had to take joshua to Pre-Kindergarten and on the way I had my favorite Michael W Smith CD playing "Amazing Grace" - well joshua was just singing as loud as he could and even as we got out of the van and walked to the classroom he finished the song without the CD. How many 5 year olds do you know that know all the works to the Chris Thomlin version of Amazing Grace? It just made my heart feel so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment