Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

Ok yesterday - I didn't get everything done I had planned but I did take some time with my hubby - just the 2 of us!! We went out for an early dinner and then went to a couple of stores. We got some of the decorations for the Adoption Party and Baptism in a few weeks. Just to get out by ourselves is a great blessing. When you have 6 kids it is hard to find alone time. And next month Melissa (our 20 yr old) will be heading off to school so our time will become less. But I have to say I wouldn't give up all my kids - they are a great blessing. I make sure everyday to notice the little things they do that make me smile and laugh. Yesterday while we were out Melissa and the kids got out the new sidewalk chalk and we came home to all kinds of drawings on the drive way. Boy that brought a smile to my face. After they had dinner we took a trip to the dollar tree - my kids love the Dollar tree and we had lots of fun rooming and laughing at things. Today I can't wait to see what it holds.

No comments: