Monday, July 28, 2008

Trip to the Zoo




Today we went to the zoo with some friends and we saw Lions, and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!! The weather was actually pretty good and the 6 little ones behaved pretty good. The Knoxville Zoo is really lots of fun and we always see something new each time. Our kids really love the animals, but one of their favorite things to do is play in an old jeep that is there at the zoo. They will fight over who "gets to drive". We also saw a zebra who can smile - every time we said "say cheese" he would smile at us. My favorite animal is still the griaffe and I even got a picture of one sticking out his tongue. I made Marlana ride the camel as I have pictures of all the others riding one.

2 comments:

Seraphim9 said...

LOL....guess I should have read the blog post before looking at the pictures. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...more kids? Was I counting wrong?

Love the laughing zebra - that's a good picture! :-)

Amy

Blessed Beyond said...

Great pictures!!! Love the cheese zebra! Great one of Marlana on the Camel. Everyone looks great! Hugs and Blessings.