This week has been a normal week for us. That is if our life is normal. With 8 people in our house there is always something going on. We got all the laundry done from vacation and everything put up from vacation. You know you really need a vacation after you take a vacation!! I didn't realize how much I missed cooking in my own kitchen while we were gone. It is fun to eat out while on vacation but to be able to cook and sit down at the table with all 8 of us this week was a wonderful blessing. We only have 3 more weeks before school starts back!! Yes I am kind of excited because even though I love my kids dearly after having them ALL home for an extended period of time they really start to pick on each other.
Melissa has been accepted into a training program for mentally challanged young adults. She will be going to middle TN for a 18 month program. Not sure when she will be going but should know something this week. Time for a dip in the pool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment