Saturday, June 14, 2008

Train Ride

Well yesterday we took a 4 hour train ride from Bryson City NC to the Nantahala Gorge. It was a beautiful day and we all loved the ride. The kids actually stayed interested most of the time . We enjoyed a picnic lunch on the train and then toured around the Outdoor center at the Gorge during our stop. We went ahead and bought annual passes so we can come ride any time we want and we look forward to coming back in the fall especially. Also they do a Polar Express train in December!!!
We will be headed back to Kingsport today so once I have high speed again I will upload some pictures from the train ride.
Ohh Joshua had a funny yesterday - we stopped for dinner on the way home and while Joshua was eating his french fries he looked at one and looked at me and said "Mommy I'm not eating this one it is dirty!" I looked at it and it was the seasoning salt!!! I couldn't help but laugh.

1 comment:

David and Donna said...

Glad to hear that you are all having fun.