Stephen hanging out in a tree!!
Samuel taking a try at the tree!!
Well one year ago today it was offical that I was pregnant. Boy where has the year gone?? So much has happened in a year. Not only did I give birth to beautiful twins boys which was the prize but I have had a full hysterectomy and dealt with postpartum depression/anxiety. So now that I am almost 4 weeks out from my hysterectomy I am feeling pretty good and mentally doing better. I still have to be reminded that I am still healing from 2 major surgeries in 4 months and it will take time to get back to normal. The boys are growing well and are happy little boys. We are finally getting into routine of some kind and the other kids are great help. We are looking forward to summer fun starting soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment