Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boy Has Life Had Changes

Stephen Brinson Manis



Samuel Ramage Manis

Can't believe I haven't posted anything since the end of July and it is now November. We have been preparing for the arrival of our Twin BOYS!! Who we hope to see toward the end of December. Carrying twins and being 40 has not been an easy thing and has changed my life in so many ways. I feel like I don't have control of anything as I have gestational diabetes so I can't eat or drink what I want, I can't sleep the way I want, I stay tired that I can't do the things I want or need to. But I keep reminding myself that in the end I will have 2 beautiful little boys to love and cuddle with. It has been an adjustment for everyone in the house but the little kids are excited. Lydia was disapointed that the babies are boys and really wishes that they could be changed but I keep telling her that it really doesn't matter as once they are following her around and getting into her stuff she will complain either way.

1 comment:

shaninvb said...

Cheryl,
I am so glad that you posted! I have been praying for you but hadn't seen anything since your last post so I was concerned! I am so glad that your pregnancy is going well considering everything! Wow you will be busy with life!
Well, congrats again,

Shanin (used to be on the pw list)
shaninvb@yahoo.com