Ok I am not sure how smart my kids are after watching this take place. Last Saturday while the kids were playing outside Joey Sr. got this idea to tell JOshua to lay down on the drive way, Lydia hold the football on joshua's nose and for Saah to kick it. I figured they would tell their dady no way but next thing I knew they were doing it!!! I did grab the camera and actually got pictures of them doing it. Thank goodness there was NO blood or broken bones!! Their daddy would have been the one making the trip to the ER. The things that kids will do!!
Welcome to the daily life of the Manis family. We are a family of 10 with a great love for each other and for our Mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. We are fun loving and have a great time (most of the time). We take time to stop and smell the flowers!!! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all ways acknowledge Him and he will make straight your path. Proverbs 3:5-6
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Smart Kids???!!!
Ok I am not sure how smart my kids are after watching this take place. Last Saturday while the kids were playing outside Joey Sr. got this idea to tell JOshua to lay down on the drive way, Lydia hold the football on joshua's nose and for Saah to kick it. I figured they would tell their dady no way but next thing I knew they were doing it!!! I did grab the camera and actually got pictures of them doing it. Thank goodness there was NO blood or broken bones!! Their daddy would have been the one making the trip to the ER. The things that kids will do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment