It is the middle of September - where has our year gone? Last night I laid in bed thinking about all the blessing God has given me. He has given me a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what kind of mood I am in. He has given me 6 wonderful kids which I never thought I would have. And he sent me those children in the most unusual ways and with people who knew us and these kids (but not together) praying for the right family to come along. All of my children love life even after the way they started out being treated in this world. All my children love Jesus. We have a wonderful church family which truely loves us and wants us to belong. Healing has begun after such a hard stuggle we had at our previous appointment.
Now here are a few blessing which might not seem like them at the time - scratches on the car doors because of the kids riding their bikes to close to the cars. (My kids are healthy and able to run and play). Having to get up early in the mornings even though I am not a morning person - (I have things to do for the day and I get to see a beautiful sunrise each morning out my kitchen window). Kids arguing with each other (but not 2 minutes later great laughter comes from the room).
So there are just a few of my blessing this morning. Now is time to get ready for Women's Bible Study which is a wonderful blessing to me too. And something that really stuck with me this week as i did my reading - instead of writting God into my story - Let God write you into His!!!
1 comment:
This is the most heartwarming and wonderful post!!! You are all trully blessed! As are we! Hugs and Love!
Post a Comment