Noah died this morning. He will be missed so much. He was our first child and had seen us through some really hard and really happy times in our lives.
Some people may think it is silly but in our home all of our animals are part of our family not just an animal. All of the kids are sad and all of the other animals are sad too. There will be a blank spot for some time in our lives.
Noah be free and run and play with your sister Gumdrop!!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Cheryl. I know what you mean about the animals not being "just a pet" but a part of the family. My baby, Gabby, is 13 1/2 now and I've had her since she was just a few weeks old. I am dreading the day that she leaves us, she's been my love and light all these years.
You and the family are in my prayers.
I am so very sorry sweetie! YOu know yall are in our prayers! I wish I could do something. I understand what you mean about being your first child and your animals being part of the family! If you need anything, let me know. Hugs and Love! Lots of prayers.
I'm so sorry, Cheryl, to hear about Noah. Will keep you and the family in my thoughts. I hope he is chasing Gumdrop like a frisky little pup again!
Post a Comment