This week is the week for boy birthdays.
Joshua's B-day is tomorrow and will be 5. Found out today when he went to the dentist that he has to have one of his baby teeth pulled in a few weeks because the adult tooth is trying to push through in the wrong place. Joshua is growing by leaps and bounds and is so lovable and cute!! But what momma doesn't think that about their child.
Wednesday is Joey, Sr birthday and he will be 38!! I married him when he was 20!! He has bought 2 guitars for his birthday and is now taking lessons so hopefully will hear something soon from him. Have to tell you a funny story - we have a dog Noah, who will be 15 next week. He is a chihuahua and so sweet. Well he is blind and in congestive heart failure and gets treated like a king. We cook for him and he has gotten very picky lately so we have to try different things. Well tonight I fixed him a turkey pot pie and he was so excited but he was having a hard time getting it out of the bowl - between being blind and having bad teeth too. So as I am leaving for my Bible study Joey Sr is sitting in the floor feeding Noah with a spoon the turkey pot pie and he is eating it off the spoon. And believe it or not I didn't have a camera around. Now that is a spoiled dog!!
Thursday is Joey, Jr birthday and he will be 7!! He is a good boy but definately a middle child!! He has been doing good in school and loves to read.
I think we are going to have party on Sunday afternoon after church - I just can't think of 3 parties this year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment