Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade

I am learning it all again!!! I can read the little stories in my sleep. But what happened to Dick and Jane? Now there are lots of different names. I have spelling for both the 1st and 2nd grade and different kinds of math. Kindergarten is just reading right now - yes you got that right KINDERGARTEN. Lydia is doing great with it too. She is so excited to come home and read her little books to me. OK and next year we will have 4 in elementary school. Joshua is starting a pre-K program at a local church next week. Be in prayer for the teacher as her class is 8 5 year old boys!!! He is so excited. He only goes 3 hours each morning so I will still get some time with him. I;m just not ready to let him go. He is so mommys little boy.

No comments: